Saturday, December 31, 2011

Feeling Good...

So yesterday (Day 2 Phase 2) went well!

Lunch - the same as dinner the night before! I can honestly eat steak at any point during the day, except maybe breakfast.

Dinner - Shrimp, tomatoes and 2 grissini bread sticks.



I didn't have any headaches. I was a bit hungry between lunch and dinner - but realized that I probably ate lunch a little earlier then I should have. After dinner snack I made my Apple Bake - and it was aaamazing.


I have no scale at home so I can't talk about how much weight I have or have not lost. I will be getting one soon. Me doing this isn't really about a number loss to me. It's more about how I feel and how I look. 


I see more curve on my sides then I did when I started and feel a bit thinner around my waist. But I have a very long torso - seriously my belly button is in the MIDDLE of my stomach. So the area I am looking forward to seeing an improvement on is what everyone calls "the mom pooch." 


So here is to another day!
Took my morning drops - and I'm READY for the NEW YEAR!


What are your NYE plans? How are you ringing it in?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome progress! Those are the NSV's I was talking about :-). Today we're having "Christmas" at Andy's grandparents... and tonight, I think we're just going to watch a movie and enjoy ourselves at home!

    ReplyDelete