Monday, January 2, 2012

Back On

Okay...so here is my biggest complaint so far...


It's REALLY not a convenient diet to be on when you have plans or need to go somewhere. It's actually annoying and almost makes you want to quit because it's just a hassle.


So NYE I had plans with the girls in New York. I went to get all of my stuff to take: food; already measured, drops, water...


Then was thinking about it, we were all "going out to eat" - and I'm like so I'm just going to rush to eat before we leave, and then sit there while they eat and drink a water? That's stupid...


So since it was NYE and I was already going to drink a bit. I figured I would just take a small break. I had a salad and a diet soda. Not bad! I drank vodka and sugarless redbull (lowest amount of calories I found/no sugar) I found...


Yesterday I didn't get home until about 3pm so I honestly didn't eat much yesterday because I wasn't hungry. I ate 2 eggs, some OJ and then had cereal for lunch.


TODAY - back on track! I'm annoyed that I got off the plan a bit but at the same time less annoyed then I was thinking about how in the way it would be if I carted all my stuff out.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you bounced right back though, so don't waste any time beating yourself up over going off your plan! Next time, don't "rush" to eat before you go out- but if you KNOW you're going somewhere throw a little extra protein in earlier (as easy as a light mozzarella string cheese or something), eat a salad at dinner, then if you're hungry bounce back on plan when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm totally back on track today! Posted a couple more photos! I'm determined to make my food more interesting :)

    I get SO bored with food. So this is a great challenge for me. Eat healthy, on schedule and a good variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, good post. I have been thinking about this issue, so thanks for sharing. I will definitely be coming back to your blog.hcg manufacturers

    ReplyDelete