Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can we say GROSS?

UUUUGH!!!
Gross and more gross


Missed breakfast because I slept in - soooo


Lunch - Taco Bell #7 Quesadilla (which is normally a favorite but was still feeling like crap from yesterday)
Dinner - Hot Pocket
Late Night Dinner (so bad...) - A TON OF CHEESE!!


Can't wait to actually start eating GOOD tomorrow.
Went out today and bought all the supplies I will need for a while:



  • Melba and Grissini Toast (for a variety.) I get so bored with food.
  • Chicken Breast
  • Solid White Tuna in water
  • Shrimp
  • Strawberries
  • Apples
  • Tomatoes (I hate veggies)


Pretty excited. Already cooked and packed up for the rest of the week lunch/dinner meals! I'll post pictures soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I don't know if you're allowed Zucchini or Butternut Squash, but if you like fries, you can peel those veggies, cut them into strips, and bake them at 400' for 25 minutes and then get the craving fix! I must be doing something right on my plan, because your day of food does sound gross to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my grossness inspires you haha! OOO I'm not sure - I will have to see and then try that out! I love french fries hehe!

    ReplyDelete